The 2017 ICCS&T and ACSE technical programme
Please view the online programme in either:
Programme view or Calendar view
*Please note that the 2017 ICCS&T and ACSE programme is subject to change
SHORT ABSTRACT PREPARATION GUIIDLINE (Important Information)
- Short Abstract subimission during registration
- The short abstract will be used by the 2017 ICCS&T and 2017ACSE Committee as the basis for acceptance of the paper for presentation at the conference. The abstract must address a topic of interest to the aspects of energy science and engineering, particularly coal science and technology, bioenergy/biofuels, fuel cells, energy storage materials and related areas (for more detail please visit website iccstacse.biotechworld.cn
中国彩吧论坛) . This short abstract should be lesser than 250 words, not more than 1 page in length.
- The short abstract submission deadline is on 31 March 2017(The deadline extend to 30 May 2017).
- The short abstract preparation can be followed by a SHORT ABSTRACT PREPARATION GUILDLINE, People who want to join presenting programme allow to DOWNLOAD THE TEMPLATE to prepare your short abstract.
- Short abstract need be converted into *.PDF format before submission.
- Short abstracts can be submitted through 2017 ICCS&T and 2017 ACSE conference login system, after the personal registration has been done.
SPEAKER GUIDELINES (important information)
- Registration for presenting authors
- The presenting author is required to register for the conference in order to ensure the presentation is included in the final programme
- presenting authors who have not registered by the deadline, August 14, 2017, August 21, 2017 will be removed from the program
- Register now
Oral presentation PowerPoint
- No template for the oral presentation powerpoint.
Poster presentation requirements
- Poster size : 120×90cm（h×w)
The 2017 International Conference on Coal Science and Technology (ICCS&T) and the 2017 Australia-China Symposium on Energy (ACSE), has announced its Call for Papers. The deadline for submitting your short abstract (250 words) is March 31, 2017(The deadline extend to 30 May 2017).
The joint 2017 ICCS&T and 2017 ACSE conference will attract a diverse international audience and focus on most aspects of energy science and engineering, particularly coal science and technology, bioenergy/biofuels, fuel cells, energy storage materials and related areas of interest. Papers in both oral and poster presentation format can be submitted in any of the following topical areas:
|Coal geochemistry and mineralogy, coal structure and ash chemistry
|Coal processing: flotation technology, chemicals, equipment and computer application
|Coal combustion and pollutant removal
|Coal pyrolysis and gasification
|Gaseous and liquid fuels and chemicals from coal
|Low rank coal utilization, spontaneous combustion
|Coke, coal tar and other high value products
|Carbon capture, storage and utilization
|Biofuels and bioenergy, including co-utilization with coal
|Fuel cells, energy materials and energy storage
|Coal and energy related environmental issues
|Other aspects of energy science and engineering
Download information flyer
15 December 2016, Short abstract submission (250 words)opens
31 March 2017(The deadline extend to 30 May 201
30 April 2017(The deadline extend to 15 June 201
, short abstract technical review completed and notification of acceptance sent to authors
30 June 2017, extended abstract deadline (2-4 A4 pages) for inclusion in the conference proceedings
15 August 2017, presenters notified of session allocation
25 – 29 September 2017, ICCS&T/ACSE conference takes place
Extended Abstract Submission Requirements
Please read and adhere to the below requirements before submitting your extended abstract
- Please confirm your extend abstract's receipt status in personal system after August 24.
- Please note that your submission will be included in the 2017 ICCS&T/ACSE programme, and your related abstract will be included on the conference USB of abstracts if and only if the following requirements are adhered to:
submission of an extended abstract is required for both oral and poster presentations
all abstracts and extended abstracts must be original work
extended abstracts must be prepared according to the extended abstract template. Download
, read and use the extended abstract template and guidelines
for submitting your extended abstract
to submit your extended abstract, please upload your extended abstract as a WORD document only using the online submission facility
use the unique user ID and password provided to you to access the online submission facility
submit your extended abstract by no later than June 30, 2017 (AEST) (The deadline extend to 18 August 2017)
please click here to access the online submission facility to submit your extended abstract - extended abstract submission
the extended abstract should be an extension of the submitted abstract
the title of the extended abstract must be identical to the title used for your abstract
the overall length of the extended abstract, including abstract, all illustrations, tables, and references, is limited to 4 pages
an identical abstract should be included in the abstract field of the extended abstract
A special issue of Fuel Processing Technology
will be published from the papers presented at this conference. Interested authors will need to submit full-length papers to the journal following the conference. The papers submitted to the special issue will be subject to the normal peer review procedures for this journal. Please visit the journal website
and download the author information pack
for more information.
Any enquiries regarding journal publication can be obtained from Fuel Processing Technology Editor-in-Chief, Professor Chun-Zhu Li